Mallams have a Part-time vacancy for a Logistics Coordinator based at their Oxford Saleroom.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day to day control of stock both in the Oxford Sale Room and storage facility. This involves the management of stock before sales and removal of stock post sales. You will also be required to deliver and collect lots between sale rooms and client addresses in a company van. This role will involve some heavy lifting. The role will also involve being part of the viewing team on view and sale days (including one Saturday morning per month).
- Fit and healthy due to the physical side to the position.
- Self-motivated individual who can organise own work load.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must be personable, presentable and polite as direct facing to clients and general public
- Valid driving licence required.
If you would like to join the Mallams team, then please contact Catherine Leach with a covering letter and a copy of your curriculum vitae: email@example.com