Marketing Co-ordinator - Part Time (hours negotiable)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Mallams for a Marketing Co-ordinator to help develop marketing and public relations for the company. This is a new position, so a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Purpose of the role
Providing support across the salerooms in Abingdon, Cheltenham and Oxford, this includes campaign development, PR and the management of agencies and suppliers and digital marketing.
The right candidate will take on projects; managing, implementing and evaluating auction marketing campaigns across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of marketing strategy and plan for Mallams.
- Development of marketing campaigns to generate auction lots.
- Development and analysis of marketing campaigns, including Email marketing.
- Managing website content.
- Responsibility for brand consistency across the company.
- Helping to generate positive PR.
- Negotiation with media owners, printers and other providers.
- Writing copy for press releases, magazines, website and newsletters.
- Managing social media platforms.
The Successful Candidate
- Relevant degree-level qualification or experience in a marketing role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing would be beneficial but this is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Forward thinking proactive approach
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Time management and ability to prioritise.
- Interest and experience in auction world desirable.
- Will need a full driving license as travelling between the salerooms will be required.
If you would like to join the Mallams team, then please contact Catherine Leach with a covering letter and a copy of your curriculum vitae: firstname.lastname@example.org