General Valuer and Cataloguer
Mallams are looking for an enthusiastic Valuer and Cataloguer to work at their busy Abingdon Sale Room. The position will be full time.
- Ability to value art and antiques and to catalogue
- Condition reports
- Visiting clients and answering valuation requests
- Helping with collections and entries before and after sales
- Help to put sales on view
- Working with the public, taking payments during and after sales
- Online bidding
- Willing to work some weekends as arranged
- The role will involve manual lifting
- Clean driving license
- Good organisational skills
Interview dates tbc.
To apply for this position, please forward you Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to Catherine Leach: firstname.lastname@example.org