Mallams’ valuation experts can help when specialised valuation reports are required for insurance, taxation or probate purposes. Our valuation reports are clear, accurate, and compliant with current legislation and best practice; prepared uniquely for each client; thoroughly researched using academic and market data; bound, and illustrated where required, and available in digital format if requested.
Probate/Inheritance Tax Valuations:
Mallams has a long experience of working with solicitors, executors and families. We hope we always take a sensitive and responsive approach to each case, in order to make the process of administering an estate less stressful. The key benefits and features of the service include the following:
– attention from a senior valuer, throughout the process.
– a formal valuation report, for capital gains tax and inheritance tax purposes, compliant with relevant legislation and HMRC guidelines. These can also be adapted to provide insurance valuations to beneficiaries.
– dispersal of bequests, legacies and donations.
– collection and storage of valuable items.
– reimbursement of fees in the event of sales through Mallams.
Having exacting valuations done by our valuers will save time and money in the unfortunate event of making a claim. For a competitive and inclusive fee, our specialists will prepare exacting reports that will satisfy both policyholders and insurance companies when insuring against theft, loss and damage.
Our insurance valuations can be tailored to cover single items or large collections, and everything in between. Providing reference and identification documentation, Mallams can assist with householder insurance valuations or those of museums, institutions and business corporations.